"In the mood for love" finally watched it ! Loved it !!

The film " In The Mood For Love"directed by Wong Kar Wai was in my wish list for a long time. Finally, I watched it on Moserbaer/Palaador world cinema DVD at my home (hometown: Chandausi). watching a film like this in the comfort of your cozy home all alone and seeing your favorite chapters many times is an experience, man! it made my weekend at home really special.
Simply LOVED IT is my review.






 
two still taken through my cell phone camera (LG cookie PEP).
if you want to here it's heart rendering music then go my previous post : Trippy Blues from Wong Kar Wai's Film 'In the mood for Love'

and here is Moserbaer/Palaador world cinema DVD which I bought form "Landmark" Gurgaon. they have really good collection of  world cinema DVDs. thanks to my PG room-mate who accompanied me to my quest to buy/search these DVDs.

Related stuff on Amazon.com: 

LG GD510 Pop Unlocked Quad-Band Phone with 3.1 MP Camera, Bluetooth, FM Radio and microSD Slot--International Version with Warranty (White)  In the Mood for Love - Criterion Collection  Wong Kar Wai Collection (As Tears Go By / Days of Being Wild / Fallen Angels / Chungking Express / Happy Together)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Payment awaited for creative intellectual property created for Sahu Fresh, Chandausi.

1st impression of Awesomic Big Road Blocked experience!

ब्रज प्रान्त के फिल्म फेस्टिवल में मेरी फिल्म प्रविष्टियां।