chinese toy caterpillar

I was crossing sector -14 market, Gurgaon and this "Chinese toy" it got my attention!
I liked it!
No! actually I, liked it very much.
you know, I don't buy each and every toy like Ganesh.(he always, buys such toys and materials. he always, thinks of stop motion animation)
This toy, really! walks like a caterpillar.
Then, I gifted it to my home town friend's small kid. I don't know about the kid but his father liked it.
I, took some pictures of this toy at the real plant at my home. It was really cool and exciting, putting real and natural plant with "Chinese toy".
So, I share those pics with you which I,had in my cell phone(LG Cookie PEP) for so long.





























Related stuff @ Amazon.com:

Plan Toy Doll House Asian Family  144 Fortune Teller Miracle Fish - Fortune Telling Fish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Payment awaited for creative intellectual property created for Sahu Fresh, Chandausi.

1st impression of Awesomic Big Road Blocked experience!

ब्रज प्रान्त के फिल्म फेस्टिवल में मेरी फिल्म प्रविष्टियां।