chandausi ke chole! mouth watering stuff !!

Chandausi ke chole! 
Why I am writing about it? because of my liking to it and my school time association with this guy called "Braham Bazar ke cholewale pandit ji". I have seen him from my school days when I used to get a very small amount of pocket money for midday break, but I usually ended up spending that money on my way to school while crossing Braham Bazar and having hot and delicious dal-chole at panditji cholewale.
I like the eating stalls at my home town Chandausi. The taste is similar to old delhi stalls food. and got a little more small townish feel to it.
This time when I was at my home, I was on my way to grocery buying schedule. I was in Braham Bazar and I could not resist my self having 2 pattas of chole. just then, idea clicked to me to take his photo and ended up making a short cell phone video of him. it was a spontaneous thought no planning done. that's what I like about my "LG cookie PEP" It allow to capture my sudden observed moments.


















anyway, here is the video:






related stuff @ Amazon.com:

Street Food of India: The 50 Greatest Indian Snacks - Complete with Recipes Eat Smart in India: How to Decipher the Menu, Know the Market Foods & Embark on a Tasting Adventure (Eat Smart, 7)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I liked your post. infact I liked the way you spontaneously captured the street flavor.
Anonymous said…
Dear Puspu,
Please learn some basics of English.You have made so many mistakes in your blog......
Dear
Anonymous Reader,

thank you for pointing it out.
I will do my best to improve the basics of English.
though, this blog is more about the expression rather than an academic thesis.
thanks again!
Pushpendra Prakash Sagar

Popular posts from this blog

Payment awaited for creative intellectual property created for Sahu Fresh, Chandausi.

1st impression of Awesomic Big Road Blocked experience!

ब्रज प्रान्त के फिल्म फेस्टिवल में मेरी फिल्म प्रविष्टियां।