Trippy Blues from Wong Kar Wai's Film ' In the mood for Love'

I recently discovered Wong Kar Wai from an article on passion for cinema. I got know about his films and his work style through Wikipedia. I searched youtube.com to see glimpse his films. there I found OST of one of his films called 'In the mood for Love' this film and it's music is heart touching. just by looking at the video I felt so engrossed in the story and the mood created by it. 
Trippy Blues!    
read the full plot on wiki:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_the_Mood_for_Love#Plot
today, when I was listening this music I intuitively  started sketching a kind of illustration of  love struck woman waiting to meet her beloved. No, it is not related to the movie character but my thoughts made up it's own story and she seems to be the heroine. the colors and stroke just flowed own its own. 






















watch the video and enjoy this heart rendering music. (it may give you chills at some moments)



related material on Amazon.com:

Wong Kar Wai  In the Mood for Love - Criterion Collection

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Payment awaited for creative intellectual property created for Sahu Fresh, Chandausi.

1st impression of Awesomic Big Road Blocked experience!

ब्रज प्रान्त के फिल्म फेस्टिवल में मेरी फिल्म प्रविष्टियां।