SIGGRAPH Asia 2009

It is little late to share and write about SIGGRAPH Asia 2009. Actually, I recently saw their promotional video on youtube.com and I was impressed with it's editing and background music.
telling a story from many clips is an art itself. this video makes you curious to see more. when I watch such videos I start counting the clips of the films I have seen and there are certain clips which strike you and you want to know what is the film/video/short film/ad film name so you can see the complete film.
each person will have his/her favorite from the video.
there are 2 clips in this video whose treatment I liked and I wanted to know the title.
1. 3D with 2D look Japanese or Chinese character( king, queen) fight sequence.
2. a 3D rock band singing on a car.
if any of you know the name please, share it with me.
here is SIGGRAPH Asia 2009 promotional video:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Payment awaited for creative intellectual property created for Sahu Fresh, Chandausi.

1st impression of Awesomic Big Road Blocked experience!

ब्रज प्रान्त के फिल्म फेस्टिवल में मेरी फिल्म प्रविष्टियां।