Facebook Farm ville and web business

oh my gosh! they have developed dedicated guidebooks now for moving up in farm ville.

yesterday, I had written a post about Facebook Farmville, basically my personal views and I shared the post link on twitter with my friends.

I was expecting that my friends will respond and we will have friendly discussion.
But I got some commercial links selling tips n tricks guide to move up in farm ville.
No this tips guide is not free. they are charging good amount.
here are those links:
http://www.farmvillesecretsguide.net/
http://www.farmvillesecrets.com/?hop=gbar2009
Guys, it's a huge business and we are cowed down. We might never understand real intend of this.



To Your Farming Success,

Tony 'T Dub' Sanders
and here is guarantee signature they have on their site.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
please, do comment so we can a healthy discussion on this.
:-C
............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Payment awaited for creative intellectual property created for Sahu Fresh, Chandausi.

1st impression of Awesomic Big Road Blocked experience!

ब्रज प्रान्त के फिल्म फेस्टिवल में मेरी फिल्म प्रविष्टियां।