beautiful character designs by Martin Wittig

I was looking at the updates in my blog links Abhilash.N had recently posted some doodle of dogs from his sketch book. while visiting his blog I came across a web link list called boosting sites this is where I discovered beautiful character designs by Martin Wittig.

according to blogger profile Martin Wittig is a freelance Character Designer based in United States . his client list includes Blue Sky Studios, Chuck Gammage Aniamtion, Disney TV, Cartoon Network, World Leaders Entertainment, Nickelodeon, Discovery Kids

I find his animal character very impressive and his sense of dividing volume within the composition is unmatched.


I am borrowing 2 of his images from his blog to share here and spread the good word for him.
to see the full treasure please, visit his blog.
here is the web link: http://martinwittig.blogspot.com/

this one is my favorite character composition, see! just with a normal granite pencil how much can be expressed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Payment awaited for creative intellectual property created for Sahu Fresh, Chandausi.

1st impression of Awesomic Big Road Blocked experience!

ब्रज प्रान्त के फिल्म फेस्टिवल में मेरी फिल्म प्रविष्टियां।