50 best comics cover art of 2009

I was going through a daily inspiration blog where I saw a post related to 50 best comics cover of 2009. I saw the entire lot. they are all amazing I chose 5 of my favorite to post here.
I am giving the original link below so you can see the full list and they have also written about it critically along with the picture.






see all the 50 covers on this web link:
http://best.complex.com/lists/The-50-Best-Comic-Book-Covers-of-2009/cable-11

enjoy :-)

Disclaimer:
all the images belong to their respected owner and shared here to appreciate and not for any commercial purpose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Payment awaited for creative intellectual property created for Sahu Fresh, Chandausi.

1st impression of Awesomic Big Road Blocked experience!

ब्रज प्रान्त के फिल्म फेस्टिवल में मेरी फिल्म प्रविष्टियां।