Pixel Art (पिक्सॅल आर्ट )

recently one of my friends asked me about the pixel art. I did not know much about it. He said, you are working in a Animation And Game design company and don't know about pixel art.
this was really embarrassing situation for me.
So , I did some google search and read about it on wikipedia.

Pixel Art definition according to wikipedia:
Pixel art is a form of digital art, created through the use of raster graphics software, where images are edited on the pixel level. Graphics in most old (or relatively limited) computer and video games, graphing calculator games, and many mobile phone games are mostly pixel art.
wikipedia link to pixel art: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pixel_art

then, there is a tutorial blog by Arjan Westerdiep which really cleared most of my doubts about the Pixel Art. I wanted to show you some of the images from his blog but it would be copy right infringement so I will just post the link here, please go and explore.
http://www.drububu.com/tutorial/index.html
apparently he is bringing out this blog as book soon.

I was surprised that you don't really need some special software or tool to start creating pixel art. Most of the artist work in 'Microsoft Paint' which is an accessory provided in windows OS.

here is such artist called SHOOP0, he works in paint and he is damn good. He has a 'youtube' channel dedicated to pixel art. his videos are amazing and it make pixel art look like fun.
here is one of his video:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Payment awaited for creative intellectual property created for Sahu Fresh, Chandausi.

1st impression of Awesomic Big Road Blocked experience!

ब्रज प्रान्त के फिल्म फेस्टिवल में मेरी फिल्म प्रविष्टियां।