Snapchat Bitmoji TV

I had downloaded Snapchat long time back but never got down to use it. My sister's kids use it all the time and so 2-3 month back I started to respond to their snaps. It is full of video filters and illustrated avatar.
Creating and customising the avatar was fun. It has a huge numbers of variables available to make your avatar look like you...(at-least, the way you imagine yourself).


It was delightful experience when I was typing a reply to a chat... as soon as I typed hi... It suggested many stickers with my avatar saying hi... also there were stickers with the friend's avatar. 
I guess that's why Bitmoji are so popular.

Recently, I discovered the new Bitmoji TV feature in Snapchat. It's fascinating to see your cartoon self featuring in animated episodes.


Here is a GIF



#bitmoji #snapchat #bitmojitv #cartoon



Disclaimer: All the images/screen shots, videos and links shown here belong to respected owners and shared here for appreciation purpose.

Comments

Anonymous said…
इस तरह के कार्टून की कल्पना हमने भी की थी
इन्होंने कर दिखाया।
हाँ, आपने बताया था मुझे।

Popular posts from this blog

Payment awaited for creative intellectual property created for Sahu Fresh, Chandausi.

1st impression of Awesomic Big Road Blocked experience!

ब्रज प्रान्त के फिल्म फेस्टिवल में मेरी फिल्म प्रविष्टियां।