working for social games





 I play social games. I am a regular player at Facebook Farmville.
Recently, I have been playing Karma Kingdom. want to know why? this game feature some of my art. yes, I am working with Asvathaa Inc. apart from mobile game design and art creation we are maintaining this Facebook social game.
 
We create seasonal release update. thinking up new assets, themes and quests. It is exciting and a lot of work as well.
Here is a image showing my initial attempts to get the hang of the game's existing unique art style. It's very organic and repeats the Indian spiral curl motif.
See some more stuff on: behance page


Disclaimer: All the images shown here belong to respected owners and shared here for appreciation purpose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Payment awaited for creative intellectual property created for Sahu Fresh, Chandausi.

1st impression of Awesomic Big Road Blocked experience!

ब्रज प्रान्त के फिल्म फेस्टिवल में मेरी फिल्म प्रविष्टियां।