political cartoons

Finally you see animation getting into regular political cartoons. I tried it as my diploma project and produced 5 short animated gags a prototype.
(Visit the link: http://www.coroflot.com/public/individual_set.asp?from_url=true&set_id=74241&individual_id=94593)
I had written to many news channels regarding this and asked them to give me a chance to present it, at least. But I had no luck.
Anyway, time seems to be favoring well known cartoonist ‘Pawan’ from ‘Patana’ and he has got a good amount of exposure in the TV media. Last week, I saw a news report about his animated series about Lalu Prasad Yadav. I envy him. I like to greet him for his successful venture. Good luck, Pawan.
you can visit his site on this link: http://www.bihartimes.com/Pawan/pindex.html
He has got a good mimicry done by his friend. Now, I think the time has come when we will be able to see some relevant entertainment and political comment on news channel rather than borrowed re-run of vulgar comedy show on news channel.

I recently found link to his Lalu animated gag on youtube.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Payment awaited for creative intellectual property created for Sahu Fresh, Chandausi.

1st impression of Awesomic Big Road Blocked experience!

ब्रज प्रान्त के फिल्म फेस्टिवल में मेरी फिल्म प्रविष्टियां।