Animated GIFs in a blog post

It has been always a big question to me, why does blogger not support animated GIF images?
all the great new website and mobile chats are having a fun time with  animated images. dribbble.com and behance.net are a fine example.
anyway..
recently I compiled my conference room doodles in an animated gif format and I wanted to share it in a blog post so I looked for answers through a google search. most of the people suggested to host your gif images to a image site and get a link to incorporate in the post.
at the moment that seems to be the most effective solution. though uploading your gif images to a image site and then getting a link is a absurd and long task. 
So I looked at the choices in front of me and decided to upload my images on google drive and get a share link. 
to my surprise it worked really well. So I guess this is a fine way to jazz up a blog post with animated images. 
random numeric doodles on post it

some unintended shapes grow..on..sticky notes

PS: Sometimes google drive link has hiccups...so...
I think Gfycat.com (a gif publishing site) is more handy than google drive link!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Payment awaited for creative intellectual property created for Sahu Fresh, Chandausi.

1st impression of Awesomic Big Road Blocked experience!

ब्रज प्रान्त के फिल्म फेस्टिवल में मेरी फिल्म प्रविष्टियां।