illustrations of Marcos Oliveira

I had seen Marcos Oliveira's Scientific Illustration about a year ago in a feature by behance called : illustrationserved. I was impressed by his subtle and soft colors and seeing him working on location with his sketchbook and watercolors. I had thought about sharing his work through the blog post. I bookmarked the site and forgot about it.(this is a habit, I keep bookmarking a lot of stuff but hardly go back to see my bookmarked list) any way here I am writing about it. good things always, stick some where at your back of mind.
I wanted know more about Marcos Oliveira and googled for it. The first thing which appears in the search is a professional mixed martial artist from Brazil of the same name. Then I found his blog  according to profile description :  He is from Lisbon, Portugal. Born in 1967 at Santa Maria da Feira
"Professional illustrator since 1994, specializing in scientific illustration, biological and archaeological as well as historical reconstruction. Currently working as a freelancer."

Marcos Oliveira

Marcos Olivera on the spot
apart from beautiful water colors I liked the use of eye level and horizon
Display

See his work featured at : illustration served

Disclaimer: All the images and links shown here belong to respected owners and shared here for appreciation purpose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Payment awaited for creative intellectual property created for Sahu Fresh, Chandausi.

1st impression of Awesomic Big Road Blocked experience!

ब्रज प्रान्त के फिल्म फेस्टिवल में मेरी फिल्म प्रविष्टियां।