south indian food, saturday ! yumm!!

I usually don't write blog posts on food. I see some of my facebook friends sharing pictures of the food they are cooking or discovering. in that way, I got to know about a few dishes which otherwise I will not try. Once, some one shared pics of Maithi Chicken. It sounded really interesting combination to me. then, I looked up for it's recipe. I found a youtube video on it's cooking. By the way, youtube is good source for video recipes. I prefer video recipes than the written ones. its simple and less time taking to follow a video recipe.
 
I love to eat tasty and healthy food. Today, I got a really good South Indian Veg food treat on the occasion of Vishu
This was really healthy food. As I could see what goes on to making "Sambar" of this kind. Kacche Kele (Unripe Banana), Tamatar (Tomato), Aloo (Potato), Toor Dal (Split Pigeon Peas), Bhindi (lady finger), Saijan ki Phali (Drumsticks), Kaddu (Indian Pumpkin), Chena (Elephant Yam), Curry Patta (Curry Leaves) etc.
and this list is only talking about Sambar if, I start talking about other dishes in the pics below then it might become a long essay. So I stop now.
Here are some pics:
Toran, Kondaatam fry and Mango Achaar in preparation
Kondaatam
Sambar
Aviyal

















































































full course of meal rice and payasam included
































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Payment awaited for creative intellectual property created for Sahu Fresh, Chandausi.

1st impression of Awesomic Big Road Blocked experience!

ब्रज प्रान्त के फिल्म फेस्टिवल में मेरी फिल्म प्रविष्टियां।