Leonardo animated series

Just found out there is an animated series on Leonardo cartoon book by Tturk De Groot . The video looks true to comics.
Leonardo is a Belgian/French comics cartoon character based on Leonardo da Vinci.  I have 2 or 3 album from the comics series. I was impressed with the visual style and innovative gadgets which were the essential elements of the humor of the series. Now watching all those elements come to life is a pleasure.


Here is the official trailer for the TV series:













you can know more about it on the official site: http://www.leonardlegenie.com/

info about authors: http://www.actuabd.com/Turk-Bob-De-Groot-Leonard-est-ne

There is also a web game: http://www.leonardlegenie.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/catapulte/ELI_LNRGAME_Catapult_vCJ_2-1-7.html


Disclaimer: All the character images/videos shown here belong to respected owners and shared here for appreciation purpose.

Comments

Nayan Soni said…
Pushpendra...this is Nayan from NID...hope you remember me...yaar i am a huge fan of leonardo and found only one comic for my son from sunday market...do you have any idea from where can i find rest of the comics...please do let me know if you have any idea...my email is
nayansoni@hotmail.com

hope you are doing fine and having a blast creating your comics...
Hi
Nayan,

Of course! I remember you. kaisi baat kar di bhai!!
I have 2-3 albums (English Version) at my hometown. There is one thing I can do. One of my office colleagues is a huge fan and has a very good collection. I can ask him.
a.PDF version will do?

Cheers,
Pushpendra

Popular posts from this blog

Payment awaited for creative intellectual property created for Sahu Fresh, Chandausi.

1st impression of Awesomic Big Road Blocked experience!

ब्रज प्रान्त के फिल्म फेस्टिवल में मेरी फिल्म प्रविष्टियां।