web games with logic

Every now or then I browse through the web games. Currently, I have been drawn to puzzle and logic games.
I avoid playing games where there are too many key instructions and furious clicking. Here is a list of my picks,
there is no particular sequence.

Splitter
Snail Bob
Cover Orange
Ninja Painter
Cube Droid

These are not new games but I happen to discover them recently.
Snail Bob has pretty charming graphics. others also have appropriate visual appeal.
why I am writing a post? It is because I enjoyed these games quite a lot and so it's kind of shortlisted bookmark. It usually happens when you want to play something for 10-20 minutes, then if you search for a quality time pass game form a huge heap of games.it is frustrating to choose from thousands shiny thumbnails (when the game is loaded you realize the game is a trash). that's the reason for the post.







Disclaimer: All the screen shots shown here belong to respected owners and shared here for appreciation purpose only.

Related stuff on Amazon.com:

 The Art of Game Design: A book of lenses  A Theory of Fun for Game Design

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Payment awaited for creative intellectual property created for Sahu Fresh, Chandausi.

1st impression of Awesomic Big Road Blocked experience!

ब्रज प्रान्त के फिल्म फेस्टिवल में मेरी फिल्म प्रविष्टियां।