mundane explorations behind super looking things

One of my friends, keeps telling me you must update your blog more often. He says there is no harm in sharing your mundane explorations because that's the process which goes behind super looking things. so here I am sharing one poster (exploring Photoshop brushes).
of course, it's not my technique, I was learning it through a tutorial from Josh-Overton of abduzeedo.com
but composition and style is mine in the poster below:

























if you also want to try such stuff you can go to the tutorial which explains the technique step by step. also gives you the link to download brushes before you get started.
good luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Payment awaited for creative intellectual property created for Sahu Fresh, Chandausi.

1st impression of Awesomic Big Road Blocked experience!

ब्रज प्रान्त के फिल्म फेस्टिवल में मेरी फिल्म प्रविष्टियां।