how to train your dragon and the vikings

It’s been some time when I first saw 'how to train your dragon' trailer. I did not observe any thing similar that time. but recently I watched current promo of the film. Then I found that it has a bit of similarity with a 2D animated film Asterix and the Vikings. May be it is because both of the film have Vikings as their subject thus the depiction of Viking characters is visually very similar, specially the teenage hero. I have not seen the how to train your dragon movie as yet and is in my wish list. But I have seen Asterix and the Vikings and I had it enjoyed thoroughly. This is not to undermine anything but to visually connect two entirely different works of arts.
















Asterix and the Vikings:



How to Train Your Dragon Official Trailer:



you can visit their sites:
http://asterix.com/index.html.en
http://www.howtotrainyourdragon.com/

Disclaimer: All the character images/videos shown here belong to respected owners and shared here for appreciation purpose.

related stuff on amazon.com
Asterix and the Vikings - Asterix Et Les Vikings The Art of How to Train Your Dragon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Payment awaited for creative intellectual property created for Sahu Fresh, Chandausi.

1st impression of Awesomic Big Road Blocked experience!

ब्रज प्रान्त के फिल्म फेस्टिवल में मेरी फिल्म प्रविष्टियां।