ganesh chauth mela at chandausi



last weekend I was at my hometown chandausi. in the month of August and September there is a mela which is held during this period in worship of lord Ganesh ji.
I visited the mela with my friend Anni. He took a camera with him so we kind of made a visual documentation of a small town mela. what is exciting that this is a night mela so the lighting and brightness mela colours is really joyous. I will be soon giving the url of the entire lot of pics here.
for the time being you can see the video which I uploaded on youtube of the "Maut Ka Kuan" stunt show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Payment awaited for creative intellectual property created for Sahu Fresh, Chandausi.

1st impression of Awesomic Big Road Blocked experience!

ब्रज प्रान्त के फिल्म फेस्टिवल में मेरी फिल्म प्रविष्टियां।