SNAP FISH (Photo album/ photo storing service from HP)


I have used Flickr.com, shutterfly.com and indyarocks.com for my photo storage but I think Snapfish.com from HP is the best one I have experienced till now. It uploads fast with its insta install software. It has all the other features which Flickr.com has. I recently uploaded one album as trial here it is.
It also claims to give high quality prints for as low as Rs. 2.95*, each. I have not tried it but even if they give a print in 4/- that's a decent deal.

http://www4.snapfish.in/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=283953533/a=162829919_162829919/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Payment awaited for creative intellectual property created for Sahu Fresh, Chandausi.

1st impression of Awesomic Big Road Blocked experience!

ब्रज प्रान्त के फिल्म फेस्टिवल में मेरी फिल्म प्रविष्टियां।